We have a lot of regular clients – and we’d like to reward them every day!
We issue discount cards for all our treatments.
Discount card with 3 vouchers gives 5% off
Discount card with 6 vouchers gives 10% off
Discount card with 12 vouchers gives 15% off
Therefore, when buying a discount card, you get the same discount rate on all our other treatments as you get on your voucher card.
If you have a voucher card with 3 treatments, you will also receive 5% discount on all other treatments.
If you have a voucher card with 6 treatments, you will also receive a 10% discount on all other treatments.
If you have a voucher card with 12 treatments, you will also receive 15% discount on all other treatments.
How does it work with the discounts?
- Refer to your active discount card at the reception in order to receive the discount rate on other treatments.
- Your discount card must be valid and active to obtain another treatment discount.
- If you order another treatment, you get the same discount rate as on your discount card.
- If you order more expensive treatment than the one on your active discount card, you pay the difference with the same discount.
Buy your discount card next time you come to massage and wellness.
Do you already have an active discount card, refer to it and get the same cash benefits!
Other conditions for purchase and use of discount cards
- Discount cards can be used for all week days without addition, and are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- The Discount card is personal and issued to individuals, couples and companies.
- The Discount card can only be used by the person(s) to which it is issued.
- Identification may be required.
- The Discount card can only be used for the treatment or equivalent treatment for which it is issued.
- If you book a cheaper treatment than the one on your Discount card, the payment will be paid in cash on the day, however, with the same discount rate on which your voucher card is issued.
- If you book a more expensive treatment than the one on your Discount card, the difference between the 2 treatments must be paid – in cash/card on the day – but at the same discount rate your card has been issued with.
- Discount cards can not be exchanged for cash.
- Discount cards can not be combined with other discounts or offers.
- Subject to errors and changes to all treatments and products at the time of redemption.