Downlaod and print your voucher
Gift certificates for deep tissue massage, pregnant massage, hot stone massage, skin care etc. are sent free of charge by ordinary mail (5-7 working days). We only send to adresses in Denmark.
Gift certificates can be purchased at our clinic at Nørregade 22 in Copenhagen K on weekdays at 10-18, Saturday at 10-17, Sundays at 12-16 and in our webshop 24 hours a day.
In our webshop you can:
Print the gift certificate. You can read more about gift certificates here
Get the gift certificates sent free with regular mail. A regular letter is sent within 5-7 business days.
Have you received a gift certificate?
Have you received a gift certificate for massage? Just book your treatment and bring your gift certificate as a payment. All gift certificate are issued on amount and cannot be refunded in cash.
Gift certificates can be used for all treatments and products in the clinic.
If you do not use your entire gift certificate, it will be written down to the new value, so you can come back and spend the rest.
If treatment booked has a higher value than the value of the gift certificate, the difference is settled in cash, by credit card or Mobile Pay at the clinic.
All gift cards are issued on a certain amount and are subject to changes in the prices of all treatments and products at the time of redemption.
However, the price of your gift card is always valid for 12 months.
When you buy gift cards:
- All gift certificates are issued in amounts and can be used for all Ezanza's treatments and products.
- Gift certificates are personal and can exchaned to cash.
- In case of excess amounts, after using the gift card, an identical gift card is issued - but with excess amount as new purchase value.
- Gift certificates are valid for 3 years from the date of issue and only with correct signatures and number. The value of gift cards is valid for 1 year.
- We also refer to our booking cancellation policy
- Subject to changes in prices of all treatments and products at the time of redemption.
- Subject to errors.
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, at the clinic or on phone 32126060, you can always contact Mette Stendell Jensen, who is overall responsible for selling and sending goods via www.ezanza.dk. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mette on the number 32126060.
Our business terms for online orders are also available in our webshop.