Hair Removal - Women
The prices below are minimum prices for an average hair removal
with sugar or wax.
Brazilian sugaring + sugaring armpits
Brazilian Sugaring + sugaring ½ leg
Brazilian Sugaring + sugaring whole leg
Brazilian sugaring + wax ½ leg
Brazilian sugaring + waxing whole leg
Brazilian waxing + waxing armpits
Brazilian wax + wax ½ leg
Brazilian waxing + waxing whole legs
Waxing whole leg + bikini
Intimate waxing is always including bikini line. Choose between Brazilian or Hollywood style. Read more about intimate hair removal here.
Before waxing / sugaring
- Hair length is important!
- It is very important that the hairs are neither shorter nor longer than approx. ½-1 cm. If they are too short, the Ezanza Therapist can't get enough hair out. Are they too long, it can hurt more.
After waxing / sugaring
- You can become sensitive to the treated area the first day after waxing or sugaring, but it will progress quickly.
- If you keep your wax at just every 4 to 6 weeks, the soreness during treatment will be significantly reduced since after your first time there will be much less hair to remove.
- To reduce the likelyhood of ingrown hair, peel your skin at home daily for a minimum of 1 week either with a mild peeling cream / gel or a peeling glove.